We’re looking forward to this SATURDAY!
Just a reminder that we are riding this Saturday at Homestead-Miami Speedway (as in Not Sunday)!
COVID Procedures – PLEASE Read
We are happy to be able to hold an event during the current time. It is important that we all follow the procedures outlined below in order to continue to visit Homestead-Miami Speedway:
- To enter the Speedway, a face covering must be worn. Otherwise, HMS will have face masks for sale at the gate.
- Everyone attending Saturday’s event must wear a face covering at ALL times when not wearing a helmet or directly working on a bike. If this is not something you personally cannot follow please contact us and do not attend Saturday.
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in a garage at any given time.
- A digital forehead thermometer scanner shall be used on all employees and participants for entry into the track. If you are feeling ill or have a fever do not attend.
- Any pertinent medical questions will be conducted by the medical team. These may include and not limited to medical history, recent travel, or any questions that would assist in ruling out a potential exposure.
- Strict confidentiality shall be maintained as to not violate a potential patient’s privacy.
- Once cleared, employees and participants will be issued a wristband that must be worn throughout the event. This wristband will indicate that the worker and/or participant has been medically cleared.
- All participants will maintain social distancing by a minimum of six feet of separation to meet the requirements and guidelines of the CDC during registration and bike tech and outside your immediate garage area.
- Each garage will be separated into two useable corners out of the four (Ie. 1a, 1d will be useable while 1b and 1c will not).
- FTD staff will be on hand assisting riders with garages.
- Due to COVID procedures, only two quadrants of each garage will be used.
- FTD staff will assist garage load in.
- Please bring a pop tent
- Due to limited use of the garages, FTD may not be able to provide a garage to all riders.
- Tents are allowed along pit lane and may be used in the case of garage shortages
- For teams and motorcycle shops please bring a tent for pit lane to spread out riders and staff if necessary.
- Bring extension cords. There is power along pit lane
- You may email us – firstname.lastname@example.org if you are coming with a team or motorcycle shop. We will do everything we can to make sure you are pitted in the proper garage.
- Please remember that the outcome of this Saturday’s track day will determine our ability to come back to Homestead in two weeks for the FMRRA race.
- Help us by monitoring face coverings and the number of people in each garage (maximum of 10).
- Help the newer track riders with garage help. Use pit lane for extra motorcycle parking and give space to riders arriving alone.
- Make sure to leave two corners of the garage empty.
- Let’s work together to make sure the day goes smoothly and we respect the track and CDC guidelines.
- Please forward this email using the links below or share on social media.
- There will not be a food truck on Saturday due to the COVID restrictions. Please remember to bring drinks and snacks to have throughout the day.
- MotorcycleRaceTires.com will be onsite providing Dunlop NTEC slicks, DOT GP-A, Q4, and Q3’s at the track and locally at our office in Sunrise, FL. And if you live outside the South Florida area and you need tires fast, we offer FREE next day shipping to just about anywhere in the state of Florida.
- Remember it’s the summer now in South Florida. You must hydrate throughout the day! If you are feeling overheated, there will be a doctor onsite in the medical center near garage 30. It is free to use during the day.
- There is no drop off on Friday night.
- Camping is allowed in the grass outside the guard shack at gate 18.
- There is no general spectating for this event. Only direct family and crew for riders.
- We do accept cash and credit cards for day of registrations
- Gates open at 7:00am
- Fuel is available on site by credit card only
- No drones anywhere on the property
- Track map link here -> Map
- Shoot us an email with any comments or questions.
Thank you and see everyone on Saturday!
Florida Trackdays, Inc | MotorcycleRaceTires.com
4594 N Hiatus Road Sunrise, FL 33351
T 855-FL-Trackday | D 954-816-6321 | F 954-603-1352