Novice group riding schedule:
- 8:15am Rider’s Meeting
- 8:45am New Track Rider Classroom Session (Classroom sessions are mandatory)
- 9:40am: First novice riding session. The first riding session will be a lead-follow session. All riders will be positioned behinds instructors at a controlled pace for the duration of the session. This will allow new riders to learn the proper lines of the road course.
- 10:05am Second classroom session (Classroom sessions are mandatory)
- 10:40am: Second riding session. The first two laps will be a lead-follow behind the instructors at a controlled pace. After the two initial laps, the session will then be an open session. (Classroom sessions are mandatory)
- 11:40am: Open riding session
- 12:00pm: Lunch
- 1:40pm: Open riding session
- 2:40pm: Open riding session
- 3:40pm: Open riding session
- 4:40pm: Last riding session
Instructors will be using hand signals throughout the day to relay information while out on the track. In between sessions riders may attend classroom instruction where site lines, braking, throttle, body position, braking markers, and turn in points are discussed.
During the first riding session there will be no passing of instructors unless instructed to do so by instructors using hand signals. This will be a time where novices will be learning proper track lines. In later sessions passing is allowed anywhere except in the corners.
All Novice Group riders are automatically enrolled in our New Track Rider School at no additional cost.
FREE Novice Leather Suit Promotion
Florida Trackdays Novice Free Leather Suit Rental Program! FTD is offering over FREE leather suit rentals and throwing in boots and gloves for FREE when you sign up for the Novice group!
It’s never been easier for Novice track riders to get on the track. We are offering Leather Suit rentals with Gloves and Boots for free along with a Novice group sign up.
After reserving your novice group session reserve your leather suit online. When we see the order come in we’ll refund the rental amount to your account directly after the event.
It’s that simple!
The leather suit and boot deposit will also be refunded directly after the event assuming the rental suit is returned undamaged. Refunds can take up to seven business days depending upon credit card, bank, paypal, etc.
We also accept cash for suit rentals on the day of but we recommend reserving online to guarantee your size. We have a limited number of suits in each size so don’t delay in reserving your suit.